This Small Campus Kit is designed for campus and corporate sites with a community of up to 2,000 people. It includes 4 Mobile Filtration Systems and 6 Extension Lines for use in a variety of locations.
Use your Mobile Filtration Systems (MFS) on campus in high traffic areas. These high traffic areas can change over the course of a day, week or year and your MFSs can move right to where you need them. Examples include:
- Main walking thoroughfares, quads, commons, outdoor dining areas, etc. for distributed, daily use.
- Temporary outdoor events including ceremonies, celebrations fund-raisers, and receptions
- Outdoor sports seasons ranging from corporate and intermural action to intercollegiate athletes and spectators.
Complements existing infrastructure:
Many campuses have invested in recent years in indoor water bottle refillers to meet economic, health and sustainability goals. Mobile Filtration Systems are a natural extension to the outdoor campus environment. Use Mobile Filtration Systems any time you might consider one of these alternatives:
- Fixed outdoor water fountains are expensive to install, prone to vandalism and can't move to where they're needed.
- Five gallon water bottles (carboys) require frequent changing by on-call catering staff
- Single-serve bottled water is expensive to purchase and creates inventory problems and cleanup costs.
- No water at all (too short a time, too much hassle, etc.) introduces greater risk of dehydration and lower performance
Cool Features in each Small Campus MFS:
- Self-serve system refills water bottles in seconds
- Up to 800 servings per hour from two ADA-compliant taps
- Drinking fountain for guests without their own bottle
- High capacity, multistage filtration eliminates chlorine taste and odor
- Quick-twist filters cartridges with 10,000 gallon or 6 month service life (maximum)
- ACTive Cooling Technology delivers refreshing refills even under a hot sun
- Automatic NO-TIP System ensures stable, quick setup for a weekend or a season
- Commercial-grade, vandal-resistant design and fasteners minimize operating costs
- New compact design is easy carry and store
- U.S. Patent issued 2014
- Assembled in Spokane, WA, USA
More Details for each Small Campus MFS:
- Dimensions: 15 x 23 x 35 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- No electric power required
- For outdoor use only. Modest onsite water drainage required
- Needs pressurized (30-100 psi) potable water source. Does not store drinking water.